[MlMt] Inline CSS Error

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Aug 19 05:52:02 EDT 2022

As Bennie says, MM is trying to help the inlining process sort it out for non-HTML users receiving text-only messages. In the case of my signature, I edited it in a dedicated editor (BBEdit), before adding the signature to my MM app. Sanitized, as you said. Hence no issue, either way - original release, new or old Test Build - in MM.

In the case of adding HTML while composing, I can see how it would change for you depending on the version of MM Test Builds.

Henry
Henry Seiden, Founder

   W: <https://www.techworkspro.com/> https://techworkspro.com
C/T: Call/Text <tel:95425342125>