[MlMt] Inline CSS Error

Simon Kaplan simon at kaplan.id.au
Thu Aug 18 20:28:11 EDT 2022

Hi Henry

Thanks for this.  My HTML Sigs also seem OK.

I get the error while I’m composing from my Office365 account.  This
one is is coming from a private (fast mail) address and I don’t have
the problem.

Its like MM does something different or extra for office accounts, and
that triggers the problem.  And, since sanitize-html is an external
program, it might be something configured bad on my Mac.

Cheers
Simon