[MlMt] MailMate HTTP(S) requests when clicking URL within MM

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Fri Aug 5 17:49:51 EDT 2022

On 4 Aug 2022, at 10:57, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> Right now I kind of consider it an Apple bug, but I might be missing something. I also welcome any technical insight anyone might happen to have on the issue (write me directly). I'm also interested in knowing if this also happens on Ventura.
>
> There's also a ticket on the issue: https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/3062

Ah, I see! At least I know it's not MM's fault per se.

I recently switched to a new Mac with a lot of new variables (new macOS version, new MM version, new LS version). I upgraded macOS from 12.3 to 12.5, but that was before installing LS and MM. If not I would have probably made the connection that it was related to the macOS upgrade.

--
Joachim