[MlMt] Trash Can Icon in Message List

Mike Conley nomad at wasmac.com
Sat Apr 23 10:10:38 EDT 2022

I have an account set up in MailMate pointing to the Xfinity IMAP server, and I use SpamSieve as a spam filter. Messages that get marked as spam are meant to be sent to the Junk folder.

What I see, however, is the spam messages appear in the INBOX folder with little trash can icons in the leftmost column (under the • header). They don't show up in the Deleted Messages folder, or in the Trash folder, or even in the Junk folder in MailMate; they remain in the INBOX folder.

Any thoughts as to why this is? It's the only account I have that behaves this way.

Cheers

-mike