[MlMt] column issue with r5885? [replication]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Apr 12 10:15:52 EDT 2022

Eric,

Can’t reproduce your first, second or third instances mentioned on my
machine/installation of MM.

Using my Google account, as you describe in MacOS 12.3.1 on a
MBP(MacBook Pro) 2019 in MM r5882. I haven’t upgraded to build r5885
as yet. Perhaps check in the downgraded version I use. Haven’t
upgraded to that one as its stated improvement(s) are not troubling me
was of now. Will get back if that changes.

Tried on several other accounts and combos of Drafts, Junk, Sent,
Mailing List mailboxes without success.

The only thing “sticky” I found is the SpamSieve Score column in
Junk Folder keeps turning on all the time. Is this a default thing? I
keep turning it off and it goes on again on its own.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.