[MlMt] column issue with r5885?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 09:50:01 EDT 2022

Hi, I know there have been nagging problems with column settings not always being preserved, but I have what I think is a new, completely reproducible symptom.  If I start in one of my inboxes, then switch to one of my sent messages folders and then back to that inbox, the displayed columns in that inbox are now different than what I started with.

Specifically, when viewing my gmail inbox, I see the expected columns, including "From", etc.  I then switch to my gmail sent folder, where I have a "To" column instead of the "From".  So far, so good.  But if I then switch back to my gmail inbox, I'm left with the "To" column, rather than it switching back to viewing the "From" column.  Other columns (e.g. Attachments) also disappear.  I have to manually select "Revert to Default Columns" to correct it.

I can't tell if this is new behavior in one of the recent test builds, but I certainly find myself needing to "Revert to Default Columns" way more often in recent weeks.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

-Eric