[MlMt] Regex search?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Apr 10 15:03:04 EDT 2022

My suggestion to you is use SpamSieve.

It’s the BEST app for filtering out spam hands down. A time-saver and
headache saver to doing it yourself. I use it in Mail.app running on a
drone machine set up (MacMini M1, 2020). You can find the details in his
[extensive user manual application online
pages](https://c-command.com/spamsieve/manual#setting-up-other-mail-c).
that also runs all my backup and has network-accessible storage for two
machines on the home network 24x7.

Using the training filtering methods there, there’s no trouble
filtering  all junk from my Inbox. I have not taken the time to find out
if and how well SpamSieve filters with MailMate by itself, simply
because I have not found it necessary to so.

Spam just doesn’t get to the drone client machine running MailMate. I
understand that Benny’s interface for SpamSieve is supposed to be
pretty good (according to SpamSieve’s developer, Michael Tsai). I
can’t say enough about Michael’s [support of that app and others he
developed](http://c-command.com).

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -