[MlMt] Thanks for r5826 — Composer fix

Edward Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Thu Sep 30 12:09:10 EDT 2021

On 23 Sep 2021, at 10:04, Bryce Wray wrote:

> Just a note that I hope Benny will see — r5826, released today (my
> time), does indeed fix the Composer issue in r5821 through r5825 which
> kept causing a crash whenever I’d open a new email. As the Release
> Notes say:

I have MailMate installed on two computers, one running Monterey and one
running Catalina (& won’t upgrade further).
The one running Monterey sees (checking for Test Builds) r5831 and the
other still only sees r5820.

The Command-F in a separate message window seems to be fixed.

Living on the **Ed**ge