[MlMt] Beta Downloads (was: Thanks for r5826 — Composer fix)

Alexandre Takacs a.takacs at augicom.ch
Mon Sep 27 11:21:49 EDT 2021

> This may be a question for Benny (though I am certainly interested in
> other, learned opinions), but should Big Sur users like me check this
> version archive periodically and update to whatever version is labeled
> MailMateBigSur.tbz?

My understanding is that Benny is mostly working to making MM compatible
with Monterey and some apparently taxing redesign of the composer (?).

Tbh I fear that this project is getting too complex / involved for a
hobby. I fully understand the economics at play (and have both purchased
& participated in crowd funding and am happy to do again) but I fear for
the mid-long term future of MM.

-alexT