[MlMt] Many strange behaviors since a couple of days...

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:42:06 EDT 2021

Sorry, I just realized that you're reporting continuing problems even
after downgrading back to r5820.  Sometimes I have to hit <esc> twice to
completely clear a search.  The first time just clears the text like you
say.

I don't know about the other problem; hopefully Benny has some advice
for you.

-Eric