[MlMt] Name submailboxes after flag color

Stephan Kleiber skleiber at mac.com
Thu Sep 2 08:30:49 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I have a smart mailbox in MailMate that collects all messages with flags. In addition, I’ve told MailMate to auto-create submailboxes by flag color. This works fine – however, the names of the submailboxes are not colors but apparantly a simple number code. For example, the mailbox with red flags is named "0", the one with blue flags is named "4" and so on.

Is there a way to name the submailboxes after the actual flag colors? I can manually rename the submailboxes, but this always gets reset after a while. I tried playing around with the Mailbox name format under the Submailboxes tab, but tbh I don't understand how the syntax works.

Best regards
Stephan