[MlMt] Where is send later email?

Justin Mallone justin at justinmallone.com
Thu Sep 2 08:25:02 EDT 2021

On Sep 2, 2021, at 8:07 AM, Annamarie Pluhar
<annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I consistently get a message when I want to quit MM that I have one
> message waiting to be sent. I can’t find it. It’s not in drafts.
> Where is it? How do I get rid of the message?  I could simply send it
> - but not knowing what it is and that it is 7 months old I’m leery
> of doing that.
>
> Thanks for help.
> Annamarie

I have a Smart Mailbox I named "Outgoing" that is setup to track
messages that I want to be sent later. Maybe you could find your errant
message if you did the same. Not sure it will work but maybe worth a
try.

I have the Mailboxes for this Smart Mailbox set to "Any" of the
following mailboxes: "All Messages",
And then under conditions, I have "All" of the following are true:
"Relay-Date exists"

-JM