[MlMt] default mailbox for find

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Thu Oct 28 08:05:32 EDT 2021

I got this changed to:

$ defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmMailboxChooserBindings
(
         {
         long = "imap://user@foo.example.com/All%20Messages";
         short = "All%20Messages";
     }
)

But that did not change the behavior. When I click on a message header
to find other messages that match, it still defaults to searching in the
mailbox that used to be listed there.