[MlMt] Remove from inbox but accessible

Ron B n44fqcve5s at snkmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:25:36 EDT 2021

I suspected the answer had something to do with Archive.

So how does the Archive work? I can’t find anything about it other
than passing mentions in the Mailmate documentation. Apparently it’s
just another IMAP mailbox? So how do I organize stuff within the
Archive? Do I set up Smartfolders to look at the Archive and just divvy
it up?

Ron