[MlMt] Remove from inbox but accessible

Ron B n44fqcve5s at snkmail.com
Tue Oct 26 01:14:53 EDT 2021

I'm wondering what "best practice" or "convenient practice" is for emails that I want to be accessible but shoved out of the way.

I have tagged all emails relating to a club I'm in. This is currently the only tag I'm using. Mailmate is conveniently showing those email in its Tagged Smartfolder.

I'd like to be able to access those emails whenever I want. I'm more likely to need the ones that are six months and newer. Currently, all of these emails are in my inbox. It would be convenient to have some way to remove them from the inbox, maybe as soon as I tag them.

How do people normally handle this situation?