[MlMt] SubMailbox > Email Selection > Delete Issue

Jo Sidarta jo.sidarta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 06:56:55 EDT 2021

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply!

That make sense!
When I deleted the email the second time, the email font became red;
which probably indicated it’ll be removed from the trash folder.

I didn’t create a new smart mailbox, what I did is selected the source
mailbox and edit the settings (thus there was no option to exclude the
trash folder): https://imgur.com/aSvwR1s
But your suggestion gave me the idea to use a smart mailbox instead.

Where can I find this ‘folder name’? as I could not find that
option: https://imgur.com/WspbfKa

Regards,

Jo