[MlMt] SubMailbox > Email Selection > Delete Issue

Michael Nietzold lists.freron.com at nietzold.com
Mon Oct 25 05:25:07 EDT 2021

I guess you have also included the Trash folder in you smartmailbox

So the first delete it moves to Trash

The second delete it removes from Trash

(Try to include the folder name in to the visible columns to check where the eMail is located)

Solutions:

a) change the source for the smartmailbox to INBOX
b) exclude your TRASH folder (or simar name depending on your folders) in the smartmailbox settings.

Von meinem iDingens gesendet...