[MlMt] List of Sent but Ignored emails

Thu Oct 7 12:43:08 EDT 2021

On 5 Oct 2021, at 0:01, Nick Rich via mailmate wrote:

> So what I want to do is have a rule in ReplyReceived that removes the AwaitingReply tag from the matched email in Awaiting Reply. That way, when someone replies to an email, my AwaitingReply smart box will be decremented accordingly.

In theory, create a mailbox based on Awaiting Reply (Mailboxes pane) which contains emails like this (Conditions pane):

	Message-ID is in Inbox > In-Reply-To

Finally, in the Rules pane, have a rule with no conditions which just removes the AwaitingReply tag. (This mailbox would then always be empty except for the split-second before applying the rule.)

In practice, I might have missed or misunderstood something :)