[MlMt] Delete problem

Thu Nov 25 12:21:29 EST 2021

On 22 Nov 2021, at 17:57, aisrael wrote:

> Any idea why these 2 mailboxes (and no the others) went offline (and remained offline when I synchronised the 2 sources, which I did fairly recently)?

Explicitly synchronizing does not take mailboxes online. But they shouldn't have gone offline without some kind of error having been presented to the user first (or the user taking them explicitly offline). Older releases would often do this without notifying the user, but (in theory) that shouldn't happen any longer. In other words, let me know if it happens again :)

(Yes, this could certainly work better, but it's mainly a problem for unstable/buggy IMAP accounts.)