[MlMt] Markdown formatting

Seamus Phillips seamus.phillips at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:08:56 EST 2021

I have the same problem. I’m running Mojave.

Followed instructions from letsencrypt to add new cert to keychain. Couldn’t find an old one to remove though and the problem remains.

I found the error when trying to enable a bundle, and it wouldn’t stick, but no error came up. I checked for updates and found the cert error. I since downloaded bundle from GitHub, and added to mailmate package manually, seems to have worked.

I guess a similar workaround to just download any new version of MailMate manually, but that is a bit of a pain. Especially for a whole office.  Any help to resolve would be great.

Thanks.

--
Seamus Phillips
(+44)7905521930