[MlMt] Mailing List Submailboxes - Fixing bad list-ids

Ethan Schoonover es at ethanschoonover.com
Sat May 29 20:24:44 EDT 2021

Glad to hear some positive reports on usefulness!

This has also revealed several duplicates for me. Not as many as in your screenshot, but several.

I believe that the duplicates are purely down to the lists having different IDs (so a function of the Mailing List submailbox “for each” condition). I’m probably going to explore what the options are there next, though I suspect we might be limited somewhat in what we can achieve.

Best regards,
Ethan Schoonover
ethanschoonover.com