[MlMt] How can I tell MM to NOT retrieve mail?

Jo rocklily at comcast.net
Wed May 26 16:25:38 EDT 2021

My husband is a contractor, and I'm the one who does the QuickBooks
stuff for him, which includes emailing invoices and estimates. I use his
email for this. But I don't want to RECEIVE his email. I have his
account set to synchronize manually, but it still seems to snag them. Is
it because I occasionally click on my general 'inbox' folder? How can I
fix it such that it won't receive?

    All children are gifted.  Some just open their packages sooner  than
others.