[MlMt] Highlight color?

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 19:38:49 EDT 2021

On 22 May 2021, at 23:43, Fredrik Jonsson wrote:

> Dave C 2021-05-22 7:23 wrote:
>
>> The color that MM highlights the current message in a Mailbox, the Smart Mailbox in the left margin, the “To: field” when writing a new message, is blue. This doesn’t follow the macOS system highlight color.
>
> Are you using the latest test releases? Only they are fully updated for Big Sur I believe.
>
> I'm on Version 1.14 (5806) and the highlight colours follow the system settings just as they should.
>
> Fredrik

It looks like the colo(u)rs used by MM are indeed referenced to the macOS system colors.

But one needs to know how to change those colors in System Preferences!! : )

When setting up Big Sur I had changed the Highlight Color but I was not aware of the color setting for Accent Color (both are under System Preferences > General). Now that I’ve changed the Accent Color, MM obeys my choice.

Thanks for watching my circus! : )

Dave