[MlMt] I bought another license

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 14:28:02 EDT 2021

I just now bought a license for MailMate v2. I didn’t need to. Benny wrote me to tell me that the v1 license I bought years ago is a lifetime license, good for all updates, even major ones (ie, v2.0, v3.0, etc.). I was not aware of this.

But enjoying, daily, this fine piece of software workmanship that is overshadowed too often by bigger-name products, and with such great support and sometimes instantaneous communication, I have no hesitation paying for the 2.0 version.

There is no obligation to do so, but if you can, I encourage you to buy again. MailMate and Benny are one of a kind, don’t you think?

Thank you,
Dave Carpenter
in the US

who has no affiliation with Benny nor Freron Software other than gratitude.