[MlMt] Default format=flowed change in 5800?

MLMT at RHP.TW MLMT at RHP.TW
Tue May 11 18:04:34 EDT 2021

I looked into _format=flowed_ when Benny made this change to learn about it, and [this blog by Fastmail](https://fastmail.blog/advanced/format-flowed/) outlines some of the major concerns surrounding the standard. Mostly, it seems that it's not well (or consistently) supported.