[MlMt] Memory usage

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Tue May 11 15:23:56 EDT 2021

On 11 May 2021, at 11:49, Tracy Valleau wrote:

> If not, and you are just archiving them, with only the need for
> infrequent access, you might want to consider something like
> MailSteward.
>
> https://mailsteward.com/

Interesting...I don't have that many messages, but I do have lots of
stuff I like to keep archived, and right now that's in IMAP mailboxes.

Going the MailSteward route—does that create a completely separate
silo for archived messages, or is there some mechanism for being able to
include those archived messages in a search from the mail client itself?