[MlMt] Memory usage

Tracy Valleau tracy at dlsi.biz
Tue May 11 13:49:06 EDT 2021

3 million messages !  Do you really need all of them actively online?

If not, and you are just archiving them, with only the need for infrequent access, you might want to consider something like MailSteward.

https://mailsteward.com/

I've been using it for over a decade, and it has never lost an email. That allows me to remove the email from my server, and keep significantly less than 3 million "on hand."

(For three million messages, you'd want the full mySQL version.)