[MlMt] Migrating to Big Sur

davecc0000 davec2468 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:27:29 EDT 2021

MM now launches and doesn’t quit immediately.

When I am asked for accounts passwords, immediately after entering one I get an alert:

“MailMate failed to save a file to disk. (/Users/macmini//Library/Application Support/MailMate/Messages/IMAP/[myemail address%40gmail.com at imap.gmail.con/State.plist_backup). Error: no such file or directory.”

I copied the files (see below) from my previous daily-functioning MM install on my Sierra boot disk to the new Big Sur drive (the entire MM folder, not by opening the folder and selecting all files and dragging those).

Any idea why I’m getting this error?

Thanks,
Dave
macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur