[MlMt] My sent messages have disappeared - are there any useful logs?

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Fri May 7 13:10:39 EDT 2021

I had a similar set of event a few months back and discovered 2 things
that were biting me:

* Auto-purge set on my mobile devices.

* Clicking on a message field created a search and dropped me into the
“All Messages” box.  While I was there, I decided to do some
cleaning but at that time, I did not have the “Source Mailbox”
column enabled so when cleaning, I ended up permanently deleting a lot
of my Sent Items.

I have no idea if either of these relate to your issue - just sharing my
experience…

Good luck…

- - -