[MlMt] Junk and Not Junk

Verdon Vaillancourt verdonv at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:20:02 EDT 2021

What I meant was, is your server running spam filtering as well as SpameSeive or something on your client? For instance, I get mail moved into junk folders by two different servers, though I am running no local filtering. To correct those false positives, I have to go to  the server. Marking it as not junk locally has no effect on the servers' filters knowledge.