[MlMt] Latest MM test release for Big Sur

Topher Buck mailmate at trbk.xyz
Fri Mar 26 00:12:44 EDT 2021

Can anyone tell me what version—e.g., r5737—I’ll get (today) if I
download <MailMateBigSur.tbz> via the __direct link__ in the __Big Sur__
paragraph on https://freron.com/download/?

The Alt-“Check Now” option in Preferences > Software Update provides
r5757 (again, as of today). If I’m running Big Sur but don’t want to
live on the bleeding edge, which is the better option?

And if I should use <MailMateBigSur.tbz>, what do I need to know about
installation? For example, once unzipped, will that file produce an
installer package?

Thank you,

/topher