[MlMt] Rules sometimes don't move messages

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Tue Mar 23 12:13:55 EDT 2021

I'm running Mailmate version 1.13.2 (5673), which I think is the latest
release version.  One of my rules adds a tag and moves the message to a
different IMAP folder.  Lately, I've noticed that it unpredictably and
randomly but repeatedly fails to perform the move.  It does apply the
tag, so I know it activated.  I don't see any errors in the Activity
Viewer, but the errors might have been hours ago.  I checked
/tmp/mailmate_logs, but the only file there is
mailmate_parser_problems.log which reports some non-compliant message
content.

--Randall