[MlMt] Easiest way to attach a message as an EML attachment to an already existing draft?

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Tue Mar 9 02:10:07 EST 2021

Hi there

Sometimes I want to send a few messages as EML attachments to another
email address. I can easily send _one_ message via

`Message —> Forward as Attachment`

This creates a draft with the EML attached. However I have no idea how
to easily attach a _second_ message as EML to that first draft.

I tried some drag-and-drop, but couldn’t make it work. Exporting to
the file system appears to me pretty cumbersome (maybe I haven’t found
an easy way to do it). - Any suggestions?

Many thanks for any help,
Leo