[MlMt] send messages from one account and save in Sent folder of another account

Aram Harrow harrow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 14:04:49 EST 2021

I am looking for analogue of gmail "send mail as".

When I use the web gmail client I use the "send mail as" feature to send
emails from my work email address, and gmail automatically places them
in the gmail Sent mail folder.  When I do this from mailmate, gmail is
not used at all so the message does not appear in my gmail Sent folder;
instead it goes to my work Sent mail folder.
Does anyone know how to  set up mailmate to send mail using the mit.edu
IMAP server but saving the message in the gmail.com Sent mail folder?
Thanks, and apologies if this question has been asked before.

-aram