[MlMt] Markdown / HTML Tables

TJ Luoma luomat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 09:33:58 EDT 2021

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 8:53 AM Charlie Clark <charlie at begeistert.org>
wrote:

> You're thinking the wrong way round: the sender shouldn't really ever set
> the text size; the recipient should make use of things like "minimum font
> size".

I guarantee you that at least 99% of the population I am emailing is using
whatever defaults were set on their mail app when they got it. And I bet
those apps were designed by people in their 20s with excellent eyesight
with more of an eye towards design than readability.

But I’m more interested in an option to do something practical in the real
world than a philosophical discussion about ideals in a perfect one.

TjL