[MlMt] How can I tell MM to NOT retrieve mail?

Thomas Koschate koschate at omasko.com
Wed Jun 2 13:04:35 EDT 2021

I am probably overstepping here but is it reasonable to use MM as a MTA ?? Or am I missing something ?

On 26 May 2021, at 22:25, Jo wrote:

My husband is a contractor, and I'm the one who does the QuickBooks stuff for him, which includes emailing invoices and estimates. I use his email for this. But I don't want to RECEIVE his email. I have his account set to synchronize manually, but it still seems to snag them. Is it because I occasionally click on my general 'inbox' folder? How can I fix it such that it won't receive?