[MlMt] Junk folder gets messages when Sieve unchecked

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Mon Jul 26 22:03:40 EDT 2021

On 2021-07-27 07:03:42 (+0800), Ralph Alvy wrote:
> MM does see the Spam folder created by Fastmail as of Type Junk, so I
> can just delete that Junk folder. Right?

You can think of the folder MailMate calls Junk as a kind of overlay
over all the folders of type junk on all your accounts -- whether
they're called spam, junk, or something else.

If you have multiple junk folders, MailMate's Junk folder will expand
and you'll see individual accounts' designated spam folders underneath
it.

I don't believe anything will break if you delete the Junk folder but
... I've never tried. :)

Philip

--
Philip Paeps