[MlMt] Thread Arcs not working in latest test build?

Mon Jul 26 07:22:06 EDT 2021

On 14 Jul 2021, at 6:25, Jim Fenton wrote:

> I’m running version 1.14 (5819), which I upgraded to in order to get things to work on macOS Big Sur.
>
> I’m noticing that the “thread arcs” (View -> Layout -> Thread Arcs) only show a single message, even when I’m viewing a thread (and it is recognized by View by Thread. Is this a known problem?

No, I don't believe so. Does it persist if relaunching MailMate? (We should probably debug this off list.)

> Also while I’m here, cosmetic problem but I can’t ever get the “whoosh” sent mail sound. I can select it in preferences and it makes the right sound there, but what I hear when I send a message is the three-note “triangle” sound.

This happens when Apple's notification system fails to find the sound. I think this is related to some kind of caching in the notifications system and it should clear up -- at least when rebooting, but it might be also be sufficient to force quit some notification daemon process. Let me know if it persists.