[MlMt] Thread Arcs not working in latest test build?

Jim Fenton fenton at bluepopcorn.net
Tue Jul 13 23:25:03 EDT 2021

I’m running version 1.14 (5819), which I upgraded to in order to get things to work on macOS Big Sur.

I’m noticing that the “thread arcs” (View -> Layout -> Thread Arcs) only show a single message, even when I’m viewing a thread (and it is recognized by View by Thread. Is this a known problem?

Also while I’m here, cosmetic problem but I can’t ever get the “whoosh” sent mail sound. I can select it in preferences and it makes the right sound there, but what I hear when I send a message is the three-note “triangle” sound.

-Jim