[MlMt] Junk folder gets messages when Sieve unchecked

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Sun Jul 25 19:47:26 EDT 2021

Well, with SpamSieve enabled, you can always re-eval the spam score on
any message.  I’m not sure if this menu option still exists after
disabling SpamSieve but I believe it does.

That aside, you can always check for rules on the Inbox - are there any
there?

I did a quick mailer archive search and per Benny (MlMt’s author), the
only 2 ways messages get moved to Junk are via SpamSieve and Rules - no
other mechanism exists…

- - -