[MlMt] Where is the list of fields? e.g. ${#source.path} (to customize Downloads Sub folder)

Christian Bailey freron at aetm.us
Thu Jul 22 19:02:06 EDT 2021

Bill, thank you, very helpful to learn that these field names are not “defined” by MailMate but rather whatever is used in the header.

I tried both the filenames you kindly suggested and MailMate just saved them in the selected “Default Downloads Folder”.

So I tested with the default ${#source.#name}/${#source.path} and attachments still save in the  “Default Downloads Folder”, not a Sub folder.

Can anyone else reproduce? Is this a bug?

Christian