[MlMt] Switching to Fastmail: some questions

Ralph Alvy ralph at ralphalvy.com
Thu Jul 22 13:13:58 EDT 2021

Well, Tuffmail is sadly ending operations on January 1, so I'm seriously
considering moving to Fastmail. That said, I have a couple questions.

1. I see that Fastmail supports its own version of Labels. Is there
something in Mailmate that will recognize those Labels? Perhaps Mailmate
Tags?

2. I see that Fastmail has its own Contacts module, but that doesn't
support synchronization with Google Contacts. Will I need to import my
Google Contacts into Fastmail Contacts for Mailmate to see my Contacts
when composing a message? Or does Fastmail use my Mac Addressbook for
this?