[MlMt] Question about re-installing MM—Do I lose my IMAP mailboxes in MM?

Ken Pope ken at kenpope.com
Tue Jan 26 18:52:28 EST 2021

Have tried all sorts of way to fix a problem w/ SpamSieve since I moved
to an M1 13-inch MacBook Pro (checked everything: SpamSieve correctly
labels spam but spam ends up in inbox & legit mail ends up in junk
mailbox) and can’t think of anything else to do but uninstall both MM
& Spamsieve & install new versions of both.

My question is: If I completely uninstall MM, download a clean version &
reinstall it, do I lose all the IMAP mailboxes I’ve created in MM?

Thanks for your help with this.

Ken