[MlMt] Support options

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Mon Jan 18 11:07:49 EST 2021

On 18 Jan 2021, at 16:59, Annamarie Pluhar wrote:

> Sebastian - This is a very active list of people who are interested in helping. I’m not sure what issues you were dealing with that went unanswered. Could it be that the reader wasn’t clear enough about the issue to be able to be of help?

That’s always a possibility, but my guess is my questions were so technical that only Benny himself can answer them. I have now sent him my two most pressing questions (regarding the use of identities, and how to write Bundles). FWIW, the two other unanswered question are more suitable for the issue tracker – in fact, one of the issues was already on there:

https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/1939-nswindowtab-state-isnt-preserved-between-relaunches#ticket-1939-2

The other is a feature request for Styles in combination with Big Sur’s automatic switching between Light Mode and Dark Mode. I will create a new issue in the tracker for that.

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
   .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.