[MlMt] Show the mailbox of the currently selected message

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Sun Jan 17 07:11:43 EST 2021

Not sure it it is what you are looking for but have you tried the „Go
to Source“ command?

This can be invoked

- by shortcut: Otion-Command-S
- through the context menu if you right click on a message and
- through the menubar in „Messages“.

Regards,
Thomas