[MlMt] hover over link to view it?

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:37:41 EST 2021

Hm -- could the fact that I do not see a URL displayed when I hover over
a link in a message be related to the fact that I also don't see any
icons for the Preferences tabs? See https://imgur.com/OeBLfm8 -- each
tab is available and has its text label, but is missing the icon that I
presume ought to appear above the text.