[MlMt] Help during evaluation

Raza Rizvi raz at raz.org
Tue Jan 5 04:59:07 EST 2021

On 5 Jan 2021, at 9:26, Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m new to the list. I’m currently evaluating MailMate Version
> 1.14 (5757). I’m on Big Sur, so I started with the pre-release.
>
> There is a lot I love about MailMate, and I have already used the
> archives and the manual to answer many of my questions. But a few
> issues remain. Is this the right place to ask? If so, do you prefer
> one mail with all my questions, or should I write one per question?

Sebastian,

I think I recognise you from the Mulberry mailing list, so you will
probably find you and I are not the only former Mulberry users.

I guess batch questions when you have a lot to ask, otherwise send them
in when the problems crop up. Feel free to mail me directly if you feel
shy to ask the group!

Raza