[MlMt] Help during evaluation

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Tue Jan 5 04:26:50 EST 2021

Hi,

I’m new to the list. I’m currently evaluating MailMate Version 1.14
(5757). I’m on Big Sur, so I started with the pre-release.

There is a lot I love about MailMate, and I have already used the
archives and the manual to answer many of my questions. But a few issues
remain. Is this the right place to ask? If so, do you prefer one mail
with all my questions, or should I write one per question?

For background: I’m a long time user of Mulberry, and I would’ve
stayed with it if macOS hadn’t dropped support for 32-bit
applications. When I considered replacements about a year ago, I looked
at MailMate, but “out of the box” it didn’t seem to suit my work
flow. I settled on Thunderbird with various add-ons at the time, but
Thunderbird 78 has been so unstable for me that I’m taking another
look at MailMate. I have created my own key bindings and used some of
the hidden preferences so that I can use the traditional IMAP model for
deleting messages.

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.