[MlMt] Navigate with space key in sources: crossing the borders of mailboxes and accounts

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 09:42:15 EST 2021

I don't know how navigating with the space bar works, and I'm not sure
how you want it to work; it seems very different from how I use
MailMate.

But if navigating through smart mailboxes works the way you want it to,
then why not set up smart mailboxes exactly as you want them? You can
duplicate your Sources section, by defining each smart mailbox to
contain exactly what the corresponding Sources mailbox contains, or
adjust your smart mailboxes to be even better for your needs. You don't
have to use the smart mailboxes MailMate comes with, and you can
rearrange your smart mailboxes however you like.

Shoshanna Green