[MlMt] "Not Junk" button?

Robert Wall rswall at rswall.com
Fri Feb 26 10:06:44 EST 2021

I'm training SpamSieve, and there's a very helpful "Junk" button in the
toolbar - but I can't find the inverse button, "Not Junk". I've gone
through toolbar customization, and it's not there. I know I can mark
messages from the right-click menu, but a toolbar icon would be so much
nicer. :)

I tried clicking "Junk" again when I'm in the "Junk" folder, just in
case that was the solution, but it's greyed out / inactive.

MailMate Version 1.13.2 (5673), Big Sur 11.2.1.

Thoughts?